- Department Name: Adult
- Model Number: cie
- Lining-Genuine Leather Type: Cow Leather
- Fit: Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Shoes Type: Oxfords
- Upper Material: Genuine Leather
- Brand Name: ci’e
- Closure Type: Lace-up
- Lining Material: Genuine Leather
- Outsole Material: Genuine Leather
- Pattern Type: Patchwork
- Season: Spring/Autumn
- Upper-Genuine Leather Type: Cow Leather
- Insole Material: Full Grain Leather
- Toe Shape: Square Toe
We have been making handmade shoes bespoke more than 10 years. We have the customers all over the world, including Britain, Sweden, Italy, Canada, USA, Middle East and Dubai . We make custom made shoes from foot sketches provided by customers. We are experienced and know how to make a perfect bespoke shoe that fits perfectly to your foot.
The craftsmen in our workshop have been in the business for more than 25 years. They are proficient and know the human foot structure and support points, including the world’s scale shoes technology. And all of our shoes are made using first layer calf leather and hand coloring. We will provide you with exclusive offers and unique services.
Except black, the remaining other colors we painted by hand,so more or less will exist the color difference,but in the same tone.
Personal service and attention to detail is our aim, whether you are buying shoes or simply purchasing a pair of laces, we assure that we will keep you worry-free. The shoes in our store will have lifetime warranty.
Please leave us a positive feedback after the transaction is complete, If you are satisfied with our shoes and our services. It would be our greatest achievement. Thank you.
If you consider that our shoes take several weeks to make and can last a life-time, its well worth taking a little time to care for your investment. Here are some simple guidelines:
* Always clean shoes regularly by cleaning off any surplus dirt with a brush or damp cloth.
* For leather shoes apply a quality shoe polish or cream and buff off with either a dry cloth or a brush.
* For suede shoes brush up the nap with a suede brush.
* For nubuck shoes wipe with a cloth dipped in slightly soapy, warm water.
* If shoes are wet, let them dry naturally as quality calf leather shoes require a slow natural drying process.
* The use of a shoe tree is recommended as it will help to retain the shape of the shoe.